Thank you to Debra Elliot for tagging me in the Seven Facts Award game. These things are fun from time to time, and we can learn interesting facts about people this way. Of course there are rules:
Thank and link to the person who tagged you.
List Seven Facts about yourself.
Tag 7 others. ( new, modified rules, cause I don't have 15 friends LOL )
1. I have been blogging for one year and one month.
2. I have three wonderful grandchildren that live far, far, too far away.
3. My husband and I have been married for 36 years, come November.
4. I am a registered nurse.
5. I have lived in three different countries.
6 I have visited 23 different countries.
7. I am a terrible disciplinarian (read: my dog has me well-trained.)
Here are seven sweet friends:
This is the first time I've seen a living Sea Biscuit. So many quills, he looks like a porcupine gone wild!
We thought this squid was dead, but realized he was playing possum when he lit up like a Christmas tree as I stroked his back.
Did you know that Sand Dollars are even prettier on their insides than they are outside?
Nelson found him on one of our walks. He nosed it, jumped back about 3 feet and started barking wildly. The biggest hermit crab we've ever seen. (You'd think we were in Texas, or something!)
Tell me what grows in your neck of the woods? Any creatures lurking in and around your environs?