Saturday, November 19, 2011

We're All Winners

Well....here are some more of my new header ideas. 
What do you like or not like?
I'm thinking something like the last one for when I'm ashore, and the others for when I'm at sea.

Each of these headers was created with the My Memories Suite templates.  Notice that the last one has a "custom" background, using one of my own photos.  I really like this option now and again.  I also love the "embellishment" on number two and number five.  I will have to be careful not to go overboard with those.


#1.

#2.
#3.

#4

#5

#6.

I simply can not tell you all the other My Memories Suites projects I have been working on, because, well....
Members of my family read this blog from time to time and I don't want to give away any Christmas surprises.  :)

This has been one fun product to play with and review.  I hope our winner will enjoy it as much as I am.  For the rest of you who made so many lovely comments, but alas, did not win, check out the cupon code on the side bar.  There is a combined $20.00 discount if you purchase a digital programme thru this blog using these codes--that's half-price!  No pressure:  the icon and code will stay in the side bar for a LONG time.

And now, without further ado, here is the name of our winner and a link to their blog.  Let's check 'em out and see what they do with the programme. 

____________________________________


Thanks so much for playing along.  Now that you are in the habit of making comments, keep up the good work.  Love hearing from you all.


7 comments:

Teena in Toronto said...

Awesome! Thanks!

betty said...

congrats to the winner! I like all of your headers; very nicely done! My favorite was the first one. The nice thing about this is you can change it out when you want and have wonderful options to work with to do so!

enjoy the weekend

betty

Unknown said...

Nice articles. I'm just blogwalking and very happy to stop here. And also give you some comment here.

Dont forget to give us some your comment into my blog too.

Thanks for share,

¤ Rio Prasetyo ¤

Pat Tillett said...

Hi Rosemary!
As much as I tried to pick out a favorite, I like them all. Why not rotate as you were thinking about doing.

Southhamsdarling said...

Hi there. My favourites are number 3 and number 4, but they're all looking good.

Veronica Lee said...

Congrats to the winner!

The headers are all equally awesome, Rosemary! I second Pat Tillet - rotate them!!

"Cottage By The Sea" said...

How fun are those collages? I love them all but the one you chose and are using now is great. I'll have to figure out My Memories Suites templates. Do you make them or buy them?