Friday, April 2, 2010

Friday Follow

Greetings Fellow Bloggers!

It's Good Friday.  Why is it Good? 

Because of Jesus. 

He became a man, lived among us, showed us Who the Father is, then on this day, He willingly submitted to death by crucifixion to atone/pay for the sins of the whole world.  This one act became the benchmark for what is "good".

In just three more days, we get the rest of the story.  Stay tuned for Resurrection Sunday.

EASTER.

Due to travelling for the past two weeks, I have missed the fun of Friday Follow.  It's been fun where I've been too, but I missed you guys.  I love meeting new blogger friends.  Now I get to chat with guys and gals from Malaysia, Israel, all over North America and Britain.  It's better than a Ham Radio set.  Why can't we be friends too?  Join the fun and sign up.


MckLinky Blog Hop
Post a Comment