Wednesday, July 4, 2012

Black and White Wednesday


Solar-Power-clothes-drying is the way to do it in DownEast Maine.
The rain has finally given us a break and we can do the sunshine things that make holidays in Maine so special and back to nature.





Black and White Wednesdays a la Mrs. Claus is a fun way to 
greet the middle of the week.  




Link in and join the fun.



Second Place Winner!

Please enlarge the photos for better viewing enjoyment.  One click will do it.

Happy Independence Day to all my American friends.  
Here's hoping the rain holds off until after the parades.


4 comments:

Lisa said...

Wonderful Black and White! I love it!!!

teri said...

What a fantastic shot! You have inspired me to go and look into adding a black white image for this challenge. It has been a while for me.

Pat Tillett said...

There is something different about the crispness of clothes hung out to dry that I love.
Speaking of love...I LOVE that B&W photo you ended with. Very nice...

Veronica Lee said...

Awesome capture, R!