Monday, May 6, 2013

Admiral Lord Nelson...the dog.


Here I come!  Ears flapping, tail flying at full staff.  Heading to the beach.  I know the way.  Hurry up everybody.  Fun awaits.


I'm not waiting for you guys.  I smell the sea, the sand, the freedom, the fun!!!!

Will you throw it for me?  I want to chase it and catch it and....

 bury it, and dig for it, over and over again...

Sand in my fur, in my nose, on my tongue, in my mouth, out my poops...

I'm a salty mut...a pure-bred sea dog!


The sun sets on our winter sojourn in the Bahamian Isles, reflecting in my face...
  Until next time, I'll dream of chasing the plovers, digging in the sand, catching balls and charming the beach combers.  Goodbye for now.  I know I'll see you again, Old Man of the Sea.

 Admiral Lord Nelson Grisly Nickerson, guest blogger, 
cutesy of 

 

No comments: